Value Added Trax

 



01 - Tears From My Eyes - Monty Morris 

02 - King Of Kings - King Stitt 

03 - If I Had A Hammer - Nicky Thomas 

04 - Hammering - Cat Campbell 

05 - Old Fashioned Way - Ken Boothe 

06 - Dynamic Fashioned Way - U Roy 

07 - Long Story - Rudy Thomas 

08 - Sing Along - Scotty 

09 - Heart Don't Leap - Dennis Walks 

10 - Heart Don't Leap - I Roy 

11 - I Want To Love You - Delroy Wilson 

12 - Hit  Me Jack - Lloyd Young 

13 - For Your Love - John Holt 

14 - Dub Machine - Dennis Alcapone & Lloyd Young 

15 - Thats Life - Delano Stewart 

16 - Facts Of Life - Big Youth 

17 - Maytals -PeepingTom  

18 - Lizzy - Peeping Tom  

19 - Tighten Up - Jimmy London & The Inspirations 

20 - Tighten Up - Dillinger 

21 - Slickers - Johnny Too Bad 

22 - Prince Far I - Johnny Get Worse


https://mega.nz/file/jodyxIgB#PaABhqGVOleroZoP06LQvghnr3wkaCReeNE9hNpWViI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civilisation

Where It's At

No More Drama