Joseph Hoo Kim At The Controls

 



01 - Leroy Smart  - Jah Jah 

02 - Joy White -  Love Is All I Have 

03 - Horace Andy -  World In My Arms 

04 - Mighty Diamonds & I Roy - I'm Still In Love 

05 - Channel 1 All Stars - Kissinger 

06 - The Jays - I'm The One Who Loves You  

07 - Dr. Alimantado - Born For A Purpose 

08 - Carlton Livingston - Tale Of Two Cities 

09 - Tinga Stewart - Rainy Night In Georgia  

10 - Errol Scorcher - Jump & Prance 

11 - The Tamlins - Ting A Ling 

12 - Hell  Fire - Home Sweet Home 

13 - The Heptones - Black Man Memory 

14 - John Wayne + Johnny Slaughter - Ackee Monkey 

15 - Roland Burrell - Stormy Night 

16 - Patrick Andy - Smiling 

17 - Tony Tuff - Deliver Me 


https://mega.nz/file/r5FVXbwY#gxGrPozsiWKnxxEMrPOrXsGPJ9UE87eS_tP4HjKL8js

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civilisation

Where It's At

No More Drama