Quality

 



01 - Carl Davis - Into My Life 

02 - Keith Hudson - Flesh Of My Skin 

03 - Winston Shan - Dungeon 

04 - Audley Rollins - What's Your Name 

05 - Wayne  McGhie - How Does It Feel 

06 - Jennifer Lara - Consider Me 

07 - Little Roy - Righteous Man 

08 - Ken Boothe - Walk Away From Love 

09 - Alton Ellis -  I Cant Stand It 

10 - Bob Marley - Natural Mystic 

11 - Gregory Isaacs - Soon Forward 

12 - Cocoa Tea -  It Was A Charm 

13 - Jah Skerta - Darkness 

14 - Leroy Smart - Trying Very Hard 

15 - Don Carlos - Time 

16 - Herman Marquis & David Madden - Take 5 

17 - Brian & Tony Gold - Can You 

18 - Delroy Wilson -  Don't Put The Blame On Me 


https://mega.nz/file/XtMinTBb#76wLzRu4MzCETHIjPtZfyCUgJM1-LEjAKFDkNZ1tMBM

Comments

  1. Dear Mr Lindley, I have a CD-R of Big Joe tunes compiled by you & one of the tracks is titled Mr. Wicked. Any chance you can tell me what label it came on as I haven't been able to find much info on it at all. Dave Home suggested I try contacting you here.
    Thank You
    Jason Freeman
    NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JJ long time no hear glad to know you are still enjoying the Big Joe Compilation ( from 2007) the single in question is on "Scorpio" label matrix JM 2621
    Hpoe you are finding something you like on here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much Steve. Yes I love your compilation & over the years have tracked down a fair few of the 7's :) Great to hear from you again, & excellent Blog btw. I shall be checking the selections in the following weeks, so you may get a few more questions lol. Best Regards j j

      Delete
  3. Hi again Steve. After some discussion on Pama, it turns out it's Jah Minkie's tune Wickedness on the Rockett & Rock TT labels. I would love to know more on your Scorpio JM2621 though???
    cheers
    j j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JJ didn't know Pama was still active - are you saying that the track on the CD is by Jah Minkie?
      drop me a line @ sidewalk.dr@gmail.com & I'll send you an image

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Civilisation

Where It's At

No More Drama