Cherry Pie (& more Dodd's delights)

 


01 - Paragons - My Satisfaction 

02 - Lascelles Perkins - No Man Is An Island 

03 - Devon Russell - Make Me Believe In You 

04 - The Chosen Few  - Don't Break Your Promise 

05 - Basil Daley  -  Hold Me Baby 

06 - Tyrone Taylor -  I Believe In Yesterday 

07 - Richard Ace -  Love Is Good When You're Stealing It 

08 - Hubert Lee - Cherry Pie 

09  - Otis Gayle -  I'll Be Around  

10 -The  Heptones -  Love Won't Come Easy 

11 - Silvertones -  I Want To Be There 

12 - Horace Andy - Love Of A Woman  

13 -  Judah Eskender Tafari - Danger In Your Eyes 

14 - Myrna Hague - What About Me 

15 - The Fountainairs -  Dont Steal My Baby 

16 -  Doreen Schaffer - Aint Gonna Change My Mind 

17 - Lascelles Perkins - I'll Do The Best I Can 

18 - Winston Francis  - Fools Fall In Love 

19 - Mittoo, Jackie - Reggae Magic 

20 - Jennifer Lara -  I Am In Love 

21 - Joe White - My Guiding Star 

22 - Johnny Osbourne - Play Play Girl 


https://mega.nz/file/L8VBUTbK#idAZ1G2hvjNgpSq4iCUPYKRZbpJ9MLtAQRlIv8kyV3M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civilisation

Where It's At

No More Drama